What‘s inside the box
- Airsense sensor (batteries included)
- A magnetic "perch"
- Quick start guide
First installation (PDF version)
The Airsense sensor must be paired with your Homebase before use by setting the Homebase and the Airsense into pairing mode at the same time.
Please follow these steps to pair your new sensor to the Energomonitor Homebase:
- Set the Homebase into pairing mode by pushing both buttons at the same time. The Homebase will stay in pairing mode for one minute.
- Take your Airsense canary sensor and temporarily remove the “perch” from the base of the sensor - then touch it to the canary's head for 2 seconds. A magnet contained in the perch will trigger the sensor to enter pairing mode.
- The display of the Homebase will show the number “400” to show that pairing was successful. Please, wait up to 1 minute for both devices to exit pairing mode before use.
The sensor is now paired with the Homebase and you can see the CO2 concentration value that is being monitored by your Airsense on the display of your Homebase.
Now go to the Energomonitor app (http://app.energomonitor.com) and configure your new Airsense sensor.
Troubleshooting tip: If you can't see the Airsense sensor in the app, you probably didn't successfully complete the pairing process while the Homebase was in pairing mode. Simply repeat the steps no. 1 and 2 within the one-minute pairing window.
- Please, manipulate with the sensor gently. The CO2 probe inside is fragile.
Re-pairing to another Homebase or another channel
It is possible to re-pair the display to another Homebase or another channel of the same Homebase.
Follow the same steps as during the first pairing:
- Set the Homebase into pairing mode by pushing both buttons at the same time. The Homebase stays in pairing mode for one minute.
- Remove the magnetic back of the Portasight and push the inside button for 2 seconds.
New pairing entirely cancels the previous pairing. It is not possible to have the display paired with more Homebases or channels at the same time.
Replacement of the batteries
- Remove the head of the canary sensor, pull out the board and replace the batteries.
- After the batteries replacement, switch the sensor off and on again by the button on the board to re-calibrate the sensor.
- Push the board inside the chassis and close the head.