Installation, use, troubleshooting and F.A.Q.
Modified on: Sat, 7 Jul, 2018 at 4:35 PM
Pairing Process With the Homebase
- By pressing the buttons on Homebase select the desired channel, onto which you want to pair the Powersense DC transmitter.
- By the long press of both of the buttons on Homebase start the pairing process on the Homebase (display will indicate "----" and the colour will change to magenta).
- By a long press of both buttons on the Powersense DC transmitter (more than 2s) start the pairing process on the transmitter (red LED indicator starts flashing in the 1s interval).
- The Homebase display will show the DC rail voltage (for example 48V).
- After 1 min the services will switch back to standard operations.
- The correct operations of the transmitter are indicated by the constant green light of LED indicator, and short flashes of the red one every 5 s (signifies a radio transmission).
Is it necessary to calibrate the probes during their usage?
- No. The probes are calibrated in our production and should carry properties forever.
What is the accuracy of Powersense DC?
- The declared precision is up to 2% from the nominal current (we offer 50A, 100A or 400A transducers), so for the 400A the effective precision is +-8A! So to measure low currents, with 400A is not a good set-up. Try to make the best estimation for your actual needs and choose the suitable transducers.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.