The previous Homebase generation (EWG0 and EWG3) use DHCP for IP address assignment.
The Homebases connect to two Energomonitor's servers via three network protocols on their standard ports:
- TFTP (6969/UDP) for remote firmware updates,
- HTTP (80/TCP) for device configuration and
- MQTT (1883/TCP) to send measured data in real-time.
The network connection is established from Homebase to server, thus there is no need for public IP address and/or special firewall rules in customer's network.
- Unplug the Homebase.
- Press and hold the button.
- Plug in the Homebase.
- Wait until all of the segments on LCD light up.
- Release the button - now you should see a number of firmware version on LCD.
- Press and hold the button again until writing “Erase” appear.
- Release the button.
- Homebase is now reset, all sensors are unpaired now.