Device overview & Technical specifications
Modified on: Mon, 19 Feb, 2018 at 9:22 AM
- Portasight is a portable display which is continuously updated with sensor data. Portasight shows two user selected values from an Energomonitor installation on a low power LCD.
- Each Portasight contains sensors of its own. It contains an internal thermometer and humidity meter.
- Every Portasight is elegantly designed with an anodised aluminium chassis and wooden back.
- Can be placed almost anywhere: with a practical stand for desks or counters or via magnets in the device to any steel surface.
- Totally wire free display, 100% portable.
||device: 103 x 92 x 14 mm; active display: 90 x 65 mm
||metal and wood
||0 to 60 °C
||< 80 %RH non-condensing
||2× exchangeable AAA alkaline battery 1,5 V
||battery life > 1 year
||proprietary protocol Chirp 433 MHz (868 MHz optionally)
|Resolution of metering
||temperature: 0,1 °C, humidity: 1 %RH
|Accuracy of metering
||temperature: ± 0,5 °C, humidity: ± 4 %RH
|Range of metering
||temperature: 5 to 50 °C, humidity: 0 to 80 %RH
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.